The Yamamay Autumn 2011 collection continues a trend the company has established over the last few years -- lookbooks that are sexy, fun, and free-spirited. It makes sense that the Yamamay Autumn 2011 collection would follow in the footsteps of some of their more famous lookbooks -- including the one that starred pop superstar, actress, and current American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez -- the company is celebrating its 10-year anniversary this year.
The Yamamay Autumn 2011 lookbook features Izabel Goulart, the 26-year-old Brazillian bombshell best known for her work with Victoria's Secret. In a series of sexy and elaborate shots, she displays an attitude that is one part fierce, one part seductive, all parts attitude. Click through the gallery to see what I'm talking about.
The Yamamay Autumn 2011 Collection is Free-Spirited and Fun
1. Sexy Lookbooks - The trend of producing fun and seductive lookbooks opens opportunities for fashion brands to showcase their clothing in a more creative way.
2. Celebrity Endorsement - More and more fashion brands are featuring celebrities in their lookbooks, and this trend presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for smaller brands to collaborate with influencers and expand their reach.
3. Anniversary Campaigns - The Yamamay Autumn 2011 collection celebrating the company's anniversary sets a trend for other companies to commemorate their milestones with special campaigns and collections, which can attract a wider audience and generate brand loyalty.
1. Fashion - The trend of creating unique and creative lookbooks provides fashion brands with an opportunity to showcase their clothing and stand out in a crowded market.
2. Celebrity Sponsorship - As fashion brands continue to feature celebrities in their campaigns, there is an opportunity for talent agencies to collaborate and facilitate these partnerships.
3. Marketing - The trend of anniversary campaigns creates opportunities for marketing agencies to develop campaigns and promotions for companies celebrating milestones and special events.