The Yale Assure Lock 2 has been unveiled as a series of smart home security solutions for consumers seeking out a way to maximize their everyday ease of use. The locks will come in the Keypad Deadbolt, Touchscreen Deadbolt, Key-Free Keypad Deadbolt and the Key-Free Touchscreen Deadbolt models, which offer a varying degree of connectivity capabilities. The locks all boast Bluetooth connectivity with the ability to upgrade to built-in WiFi; users can also install add-on modules to upgrade the smart home solutions with ease.
The Yale Assure Lock 2 will also be compatible with Google's Matter smart home standard when it goes live to ensure all models are future-ready. The locks will be priced starting at $160 to make them a cost-effective addition to a smart home.
Image Credit: Yale
The Yale Assure Lock 2 Will Come in Four Models
1. Smart Home Security Solutions - The rise of smart home technology has led to a demand for more secure and easy-to-use security solutions in homes, presenting a disruptive opportunity for companies in the space to develop innovative products like The Yale Assure Lock 2.
2. Bluetooth and Wifi Locks - As the trend of IoT (Internet of Things) becomes more popular, connected locks are becoming commonplace, creating a growing opportunity for companies that create innovative, secure, and user-friendly products people can operate remotely and communicate with through their smartphones.
3. Compatibility with Smart Home Standards - With the launch of Google's Matter smart home standard, there is a growing demand for locks that are future-proof and compatible with various smart home technology standards. This presents an opportunity for companies like Yale to create more lock models that accommodate this need.
1. Smart Home Technology - The demand for smart home security solutions creates a large market for companies that offer smart home technology solutions and products, such as smart locks, cameras, and other digitally controlled home products.
2. Iot Home Security - Connected and smart locks, such as The Yale Assure Lock 2, are becoming increasingly popular, creating a growing opportunity for companies in the IoT home security industry to market themselves as a viable alternative to traditional locks.
3. Home Security Hardware - Players in the home security hardware industry are now positioning themselves to take advantage of the shift towards smart home security solutions, ushering in a new era of digitally controlled home security products like The Yale Assure Lock 2.