The Yakuza Kewpie Doll is absolutely adorable! The cute nude plastic babies are covered in more intricate tattoo art than an Ed Hardy shirt. Japanese tattoo artist Choryu Roppongi used gangster tattoos as his inspiration when embellishing the popular cell phone charms.
The tattoo designs are colorful and very detailed, although some might find it strange to find it on a cute little baby doll. But then again, who wouldn’t want one these Yakuza Kewpie Doll charms dangling from their cellular device? Who would want to mess with you if you’re the type of character who likes tattooed babies?
The Choryu Roppongi Yakuza Kewpie Doll is Gangster
1. Gangster Doll Trends - The trend of gangster-themed dolls could disrupt the traditional cute and adorable doll industry by offering a unique and edgier option for collectors and enthusiasts.
2. Cell Phone Charm Trends - The trend of intricately designed and customizable cell phone charms could be an opportunity for innovation in the tech and fashion industry, providing a new way for technology and fashion to merge.
3. Tattoo-inspired Art Trends - The trend of using tattoo art as inspiration for various products could disrupt the art and design industry, by offering a fresh and unique aesthetic that appeals to a younger, edgier audience.
1. Collectibles Industry - The collectibles industry could take advantage of the demand for unique dolls by embracing the trend of edgier gangster-themed dolls, providing a new market for collectors who seek a different take on traditional dolls.
2. Tech Accessories Industry - The tech accessories industry could utilize the trend of customizable and intricate cell phone charms by offering personalized and unique designs as an additional accessory to cell phone users.
3. Art and Design Industry - The art and design industry could explore the trend of tattoo-inspired art by collaborating with tattoo artists to adapt the style to a variety of products, providing a new frontier for contemporary art and design.