The Y7 Sailing Yacht has been designed as a lightweight vessel that will provide avid sailers with the ability to brave open waters with a small crew or even on their own thanks to the intuitively engineered control system. The yacht can be completely controlled via the helm thanks to hidden controls in the steering column to let sailing enthusiasts enjoy extended periods of time on the water with minimal help. The interior of the yacht is characterized by its well-appointed design that can be easily changed in order to adapt to the needs of the owner.
The Y7 Sailing Yacht has been designed by YYachts in collaboration with Bill Tripp and puts a focus on Scandinavian aesthetics.
The Y7 Sailing Yacht Balances Leisure Sailing with Performance
1. Performance Sailing Yachts - Manufacturers can invest in research and development to create lightweight and intuitively engineered control systems for high-performance sailing yachts.
2. Single-handed Sailing - Developers can design yachts that can be completely controlled via the helm to let solo-sailors enjoy extended periods of time on the water with minimal help.
3. Adaptable Yacht Interiors - Designers can create yacht interiors characterized by well-appointed designs that can be easily changed in order to adapt to the needs of the owner.
1. Yacht Manufacturing - Yacht manufacturers can capitalize on the demand for high-performance and innovative yachts by investing in research and development and partnering with expert yacht designers.
2. Luxury Tourism - The hospitality and tourism industry can cater to the needs of affluent leisure travelers who seek a high-end yachting experience on well-appointed, high-performance yachts.
3. Marine Technology - Marine tech companies can innovate in yacht control systems design and engineering to create more lightweight and intuitively designed yacht control systems.