The conceptual 'X-Press' wireless charger has been designed by Acasso as an aftermarket accessory for smartphone users looking to stylishly keep their device up and running at all times.
The charger is characterized by its machined aluminum case that has been brush-finished and paired with a soft nap suede leather on the top. This helps to add a touch of softness to the hard casing to help enhance it from a visual standpoint, while also offering the perfect place to position devices for powering them up without running the risk or scratches.
The conceptual 'X-Press' wireless charger is imagined in mint and lavender color choices, and will perfectly complement high-end smartphones and devices to extend that same level of luxury to their supplemental accessories.
The Conceptual 'X-Press' Wireless Charger is Stylishly Finished
1. Luxury Wireless Chargers - The development of high-end wireless chargers with stylish designs and quality finishes is a potential disruptive innovation opportunity
2. Suede Technology Accessories - Combining suede with technology accessories is a potential disruptive innovation opportunity
3. Aftermarket Smartphone Accessories - Developing aftermarket accessories that complement high-end smartphones is a potential disruptive innovation opportunity
1. Technology - Technology companies can explore the development of stylish and luxury wireless chargers or suede technology accessories
2. Fashion - Fashion companies can explore the development of stylish and high-end accessories for smartphones and other technology devices
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can explore the development of aftermarket accessories that complement high-end smartphones and other devices