Designed by Samuel Accoceberry and Jean-Louis Iratzoki, the Xistera Armchair puts up walls around this single-seater to create a very private space.
The chair is made with a canework back that resembles wooden screen panels. The frame surrounds the armchair in tall walls and is upholstered in thick, soft cushion. The Xistera Armchair is perfect for private relaxation and provides the ultimate comfort.
Implications - Something that has been taken away from many people in today's society is their privacy. Often times it is by choice due to social networking sites, but other times it is done in a sneaky way, such as hidden surveillance cameras. Businesses that create items made to give people the privacy that they deserve will be accepted by those who want to step out of the spotlight for just a moment and relax.
Enter Your Own Private Space Sitting in the Xistera Armchair
1. Walled-in Seating - The trend of walled-in seating offers innovative solutions for providing privacy in public spaces and can be applied in various industries.
2. Canework Backs - The use of canework backs in furniture design presents an emerging trend in the luxury furniture market.
3. Private Relaxation - Private relaxation is an emerging trend that focuses on design solutions that provide a break from the fast-paced world.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can explore the use of canework backs and walled-in seating to provide luxurious and innovative furniture solutions.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can incorporate walled-in seating in hotel rooms and other common areas to offer guests an exclusive and private experience.
3. Office Spaces - The use of walled-in seating in office spaces can provide employees with a quiet and private space for working and relaxation.