Wunderkind SS14 by Ashkan Honarvar, an artist based in Trondheim, Norway, is a fashion lookbook made up of intricate and eccentric collages. As stunning as the artist's previous collections created for Dash Magazine and Eclectic Magazine, these particular images are inspired by a quote from Janis Joplin, "Freedom is just another word for nothing else to lose."
Embracing the idea of freedom through a riot of color as well as eccentric cut and pastes, Wunderkind SS14 by Ashkan Honarvar is full of a fiery spark that will capture people's attention immediately. At the core of the collages is a photoshoot shot by Marcel Lunkwitz and starring model Sara Sperling. It is a collaboration with Wolfgang Joop, the designer behind Wunderkind.
Wunderkind SS14 by Ashkan Honarvar is Inspired by Janis Joplin
1. Eccentric Fashion Collages - Fashion brands can incorporate collage art in their lookbooks to create unique, eye-catching designs.
2. Celebrity-inspired Fashion - Designers can take inspiration from popular quotes by celebrities to create innovative fashion collections.
3. Riot of Colors in Fashion - Fashion brands can play with bold colors to create statement pieces that capture people's attention.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can use eccentric collages in their lookbooks and collections to stand out and appeal to a younger demographic.
2. Art - Artists can collaborate with fashion designers to create unique and visually stunning lookbooks.
3. Advertising - Brands can use eccentric collage art in their advertising campaigns to create memorable and attention-grabbing visuals.