I'm not sure how you can cash in on this trend, but crop circles are getting more creative for your attention. The latest - 3D crop circle designs.
From the Daily Mail:
The world's first three-dimensional crop circle has been discovered deep in the English countryside, sparking the start of the corn circle season.
Experts have been left in awe of the intricacy of the latest sighting, which is 360-feet in diameter, on a wheat field in Oxfordshire.
1. 3D Crop Circle Designs - The use of 3D technology presents an opportunity to create more intricate and visually stunning crop circle designs.
2. Crop Circle Tourism - The growing interest in crop circles, especially 3D designs, may offer opportunities for businesses to cater to tourists seeking to visit and learn more about these phenomena.
3. Augmented Reality Crop Circles - Integrating augmented reality technology with crop circle designs could create a unique and interactive experience for visitors.
1. Tourism - The tourism industry can capitalize on the increasing popularity of crop circles and use them as a selling point for attractions and events.
2. Agriculture - The use of crop circles as a canvas for artistic expression presents an opportunity for the agriculture industry to explore new and creative ways of engaging with the public.
3. Technology - The incorporation of 3D and augmented reality technology in crop circles offers opportunities for tech companies to showcase their innovation and creativity.