Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry and iconic fashion designer Michael Kors area teaming up to use the power of fashion and Hollywood appeal to raise funds for food-deprived children for their World Food Day campaign. The pair are leveraging the #WatchHungerStop campaign to raise funds for the UN's World Food Programme's School Meals program.
The campaign allows fashionistas to make a difference without compromising on their personal style. One great example with this is the Michael Kors 100 Series watch -- for every watch sold, 100 meals are donated to the World Food Programme.
If you don't fancy the watches but still want to make a difference, you can donate $5 at any Michael Kors store. You can even get a free 'Watch Hunger Stop' t-shirt, take a selfie in it and share it on social media using the #WatchHungerStop hashtag. Each selfie shared will result in 100 meals being donated to the World Food Programme.
Halle Berry is Helping Raise Funds For This World Food Day Campaign
1. Fashionable Food Campaigns - Using fashion and Hollywood appeal to raise funds for food-deprived children.
2. Watchhungerstop Campaign - Leveraging fashion accessories to donate meals to the World Food Programme.
3. Social Media Activism - Encouraging individuals to contribute to the cause through sharing selfies on social media.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunities to collaborate with charities and create fashion items for social causes.
2. Non-profit Organizations - Exploring partnerships with fashion brands to raise funds and awareness.
3. Social Media Platforms - Developing features that facilitate and incentivize social activism campaigns.