When Joe the Plumber exposes his coin slot, it's usually not for tips. Here's an ingenious device by Amy on Instructables that vibrates to give you fair warning that your goodies are on display.
Using a photoresister, the light hitting the coin slot triggers a small vibrator to alert the pants wearer that their posterior can be viewed by the world.
Implications - With so many people on busy schedules, consumers are constantly looking for ways to stay alert. From alarm clocks to smartphone apps, people need something that helps them stay ahead of schedule. Products that help consumers avoid mishaps and keeps them alert at all times are increasing in demand.
Vibrating Plumber's Crack Warnings
1. Alert Wearables - Using photoresistors and vibration, wearable devices can alert individuals when fashion faux pas occur.
2. DIY Fashion Fixes - DIY and maker communities are embracing fashion as a way to innovate and solve everyday issues like wardrobe malfunctions.
3. Smart Garments - Sensors embedded in clothing can alert wearers to fashion faux pas and other daily necessities.
1. Fashion - Fashion retailers can incorporate smart garments and alert wearables into their product lineup to cater to consumers looking for innovative solutions.
2. Technology - Tech companies can develop new smart garment technologies and alert wearables to cater to consumers looking for helpful and innovative solutions to everyday problems.
3. Diy/maker Community - DIY and maker communities can leverage their creativity and innovation to create DIY solutions to fashion and wardrobe malfunctions, while sharing and collaborating within their community.