Wood seems to be the go-to material for classically styled clocks and as such, we see many wooden clocks, but not many with such an outstanding design as this one. This wooden clock doesn't have many flashy features but what it does have is a simple and timeless style to it.
The Bark Clock ONE is no one-off clock; this is a meticulously detailed and exhaustively chiseled piece of art and machinery. The clock is made of seven layers of engraved wood, each precisely cut to fit well on top of each other. The clock is made of natural birch wood with a sanded finish on the front and a completely flat back.
The rings are meant to mirror the growth rings found in trees and it does so quite well. If you want a sleek and stylish timepiece for your home, you need look no further than the Bark Clock ONE
This Layered Clock is Simple, Smooth and Stylish
1. Layered Wooden Clocks - Opportunity for creating intricate and visually appealing timepieces using multiple layers of wood.
2. Simple and Timeless Design - Potential for developing minimalist and elegant clock designs that have a timeless aesthetic.
3. Natural Materials in Clockmaking - Potential to explore using natural materials like wood to create unique and eco-friendly clocks.
1. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the home decor industry to offer consumers stylish and artistic wooden clocks.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - Opportunity for furniture manufacturers to diversify their product range by incorporating wooden clocks with intricate designs.
3. Craftsmanship and Artistry - Potential for artisans and craftsmen to showcase their skills by creating handcrafted wooden clocks with intricate engravings.