Linkage's Women in Leadership Institute™ is ecstatic to be entering its 16th year of putting high-potential women leaders on the path to accelerated success. For nearly two decades, women from all over the world -- who work at Fortune 1000 companies, nonprofits and global agencies -- gather in Anaheim, California for a four-day event that advances them to the next level of their careers as leaders.
This year's 2014 event, which takes place from November 3rd to 6th, will welcome female leaders from all levels including team members, managers, directors, presidents, CEOs and more. The high-intensity training and workshops will equip leaders with the tools, skills, competencies -- as well as unparalleled networking opportunities -- that will enable them to transform their own performance and influence within their organizations.
Attendees of the Women in Leadership Institute™ can look forward to inspiring speeches and sessions from a faculty that includes award-winning comedian Bertrice Berry, Academy Award-winning actress Greena Davis, Adventurer Alison Levine, Accelrating women Leaders Strategist Susan Brady and Organizational Culture expert Howard Ross.
While more and more women are filling the shoes of high-level management positions, the workforce continues to show projections of unequal representation in leadership until the year 2085. The Women in Leadership Institute™ has the power to transform these predictions by teaching women how to reach their full potential and how to maximize the impacts they can have within their organizations.
For more information on the Women in Leadership Institute™ as well as how to register, click here.
Linkage's Women in Leadership Institute Equips Women to Excel
1. Immersive Female Leader Conferences - Immersive conferences that focus on developing female leaders and equipping them with the tools and skills to excel in their careers.
2. Advancing Women to the Next Level - Helping women leaders advance to the next level in their careers through high-intensity training, workshops, and networking.
3. Maximizing Women's Impact in Organizations - Strategies and insights to help women maximize their influence and performance within their organizations.
1. Corporate Training - Opportunities for immersive leadership conferences and workshops for both male and female professionals to develop their skills and advance in their careers.
2. Event Planning - Meeting the demand for immersive conferences and events that specialize in developing female leaders and providing networking opportunities.
3. Diversity and Inclusion Consulting - Consulting services aimed at helping organizations maximize the impact of their female leaders and create diversity and inclusion in the workplace.