Tracking the health of one's heart usually means heading to a healthcare facility or general practitioner, but the Withings Move ECG wearable has been unveiled as a new solution that is positioned to change this. Currently Pending FDA approval, the smartwatch is outfitted with a heart-tracking sensor that allows it to detect for atrial fibrillation or irregular heart rhythms. This notifies wearers if a problem is detected and signals if it is time to visit the doctor for a checkup, ultimately making sure the data isn't linked to more serious issues.
The Withings Move ECG wearable will offer up to 12 months of battery life and will also work to track other activity data for a holistic user experience.
The Withings Move ECG Can Detect Atrial Fibrillation and More
1. Heart Health-tracking Wearables - Wearables will continue to evolve to help individuals track different health aspects.
2. Atrial Fibrillation Detection - The integration of heart-tracking sensors in wearables provides significant opportunities to detect underlying heart diseases.
3. Long Battery Life - Increasing the battery life of wearables will continue to be a critical feature that will promote continuous use of the device.
1. Wearable Technology - Wearable technology will continue to disrupt the health industry by providing users with remote tracking feature that were not available before.
2. Healthcare - The integration of health-tracking wearables in healthcare may present opportunities for preventative care and remote monitoring of certain conditions.
3. Smartwatch Industry - The smartwatch industry will continue to innovate and integrate more health-tracking features into their devices, competing for a larger consumer base.