The Wish Report Brazil editorial, entitled 'Black Power,' features model Emanuela de Paula donning fierce, flowing fashions.
The spread features the model in a black and white shoot that showcases a collection of all-black and very few white clothes. The editorial spread portrays a rogue superhero (or villain) in couture costume. de Paula's makeup was well done with greatly exaggerated cat eyes and nude lips. de Paula also rocks a slicked-back bouffant that adds to her rogue portrayal. She dons flowing, cape-like pieces that are somewhat see through, adding to the Wish Report Brazil's mystique. The shoot features the fashions of designers Juliano Pessoa and Zuel Ferreira.
The spread was shot by photographer Jacques Dequeker and makeup and hair was done by Lavoisier. The Wish Report Brazil editorial is perfectly vampy.
The Wish Report Brazil Editorial is Dark and Heroic
1. Dark Fashion Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with dark and heroic fashion shoots.
2. Couture Cosplay - Disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to create couture costumes inspired by superhero and villain themes.
3. Exaggerated Makeup and Hair - Potential for makeup artists and hairstylists to explore bold and dramatic looks for editorial spreads.
1. Fashion Photography - Innovation opportunities for photographers to push boundaries and capture unique fashion narratives.
2. Fashion Design - Designers can explore the fusion of fashion and cosplay to create avant-garde couture pieces.
3. Beauty and Hair Industry - An avenue for makeup artists and hairstylists to create bold and creative looks for editorial shoots.