With the Northeast is getting hammered with snowstorms right now, I can't help but think of 'Winter' by Borbala Suto-Nagy. This photo set blends winter forest wonderlands and photography in a way that can only be appreciated by those who adore cold weather.
Check out more shots of 'Winter' by Borbala Suto-Nagy above, and keep clicking for more winter-loving features from Trend Hunter's archives.
Implications - Hopefully while you are browsing you are curled up with a hot cup of cocoa because these pictures may give you the chills. Borbala Suto-Nagy's series gives off an incredibly isolated and lonely feeling. There is only one person featured in the images, but their back is always turned.
'Winter' by Borbala Suto-Nagy is the Reason for the Season
1. Winter Forest Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture the beauty of winter landscapes and create visually captivating images.
2. Isolation Aesthetic - Potential for artists and designers to explore the theme of loneliness and create thought-provoking visual artworks.
3. Weather-inspired Art - Space for artists to utilize weather elements as a source of inspiration in their creative endeavors.
1. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity for photographers to experiment with new techniques and perspectives in capturing winter landscapes.
2. Art - Opportunity for artists to explore and create expressive art pieces centered around the theme of isolation and loneliness.
3. Design - Potential for designers to incorporate the idea of weather and climate into their design projects, connecting nature with human experiences.