If you plan on going to Walt Disney Japan any time soon, you might see this Winnie the Pooh glassware designed by Nendo. The Japanese studio designed the pieces as part of a series the parks are doing in the theme of the classic children's books.
The yellow silicone items act as either coasters or other accessories for the accompanying Winnie the Pooh glassware. Fans of the iconic literature will surely recognize some of the pieces, from the door frame to the coocoo clock. Pooh also acts as a bottle stopper, positioned as he would be diving head first into a pot of honey or floating up in the sky hanging on to a balloon. In addition to the glassware, Disney commissioned Nendo to create furniture inspired by AA Milne's work.
Nendo Designed Winnie the Pooh Glassware for Walt Disney Japan
1. Themed Glassware - Creating glassware inspired by beloved fictional characters offers an opportunity for engaging and nostalgic experiences.
2. Silicone Accessories - Designing silicone items as coasters and bottle stoppers presents a potential for functional and playful innovations.
3. Literature-inspired Furniture - Developing furniture designs inspired by popular books provides an avenue for unique storytelling and immersive environments.
1. Hospitality - Integrating themed glassware into establishments and resorts can enhance customer experiences and generate brand loyalty.
2. Home Decor - Producing silicone accessories for home use can offer consumers creative and decorative options that bring beloved characters into their daily lives.
3. Furniture Design - Collaborating with literature-inspired themes in furniture design allows for the creation of distinctive and whimsical pieces for residential, commercial, or entertainment spaces.