As one of Napa Valley’s few remaining Ghost Wineries, Flora Springs Winery sets itself apart by offering monthly winery tours that invite visitors to discover its history in an unconventional way. A Ghost Winery is a winery that was built between 1860 and 1900 and was challenged in the 20th century with a widespread vine disease, the Great Depression and Prohibition. Amazingly, Flora Springs Winery continues to produce its wine on the same site where the tours are conducted.
The Sixteen Spirits Historical Ghost Winery Tour & Tasting is offered one Sunday every month from April to October and guests can expect to be safely guided by professional paranormal investigators from Napa City Ghosts & Legends over the course of two hours. As part of the experience, winery guests are able to taste Flora Springs' Ghost Winery Malbec.
Napa Valley’s Flora Springs' Tours Invite Guests to Interact with Spirits
1. Ghost Winery Tourism - Opportunity to offer unique and immersive experiences that combine history, wine, and the paranormal.
2. Paranormal Experiences - Creating experiences that allow guests to interact with spirits in a safe and controlled setting.
3. Historical Preservation - Preserving and showcasing the history of Ghost Wineries to attract visitors interested in heritage and culture.
1. Wine Tourism - Wine tour operators can incorporate paranormal experiences into their offerings to attract a niche market segment.
2. Event Planning - Event planners can organize paranormal-themed tours and tastings for wine enthusiasts and paranormal enthusiasts alike.
3. Historical Tourism - Historical tourism organizations can collaborate with wineries to promote Ghost Winery tours as a unique historical attraction.