Everyday carry (EDC) pocket tools have become essential for many consumers but usually feature a static design that can't be changed, which is something the 'Windeler' multitool is intended to help change.
Designed by Douglas Windeler, the tool is characterized by a neodymium-based interlocking system design that enables users to snap in their choice of modules. This includes 15 different units that will provide more than 20 tool options in order to let users customize it or change the orientation of the components to suit their needs seamlessly.
The 'Windeler' multitool is crafted with Grade 5 Titanium, and features a Plasma nitride coating that enables each of the components to be corrosion-resistant, scratch-proof and guaranteed to last for years.
The 'Windeler' Multitool Allows for Total Customization
1. Modular Multitools - The ability to switch in-and-out different components to customize the tool as per requirements.
2. Neodymium-based Interlocking System - Creating new assembly options for various gadgets with the help of a high-end interlocking module system.
3. Plasma Nitride Coating - Utilizing scratch-resistant and long-lasting materials for efficient multitool creation.
1. Hardware Tools - Developing modular toolkits for construction and repair industries that can enable technicians to customize tools according to their requirements easily.
2. Outdoor and Adventure Gear - Creating space-efficient and durable multi-tool devices for camping, backpacking, and other outdoor activities where every ounce and inch counts.
3. Hobbyist and Artisanal Creations - Designing customizable multi-tool solutions specifically for the makers and artists who might need to swap parts based on different project requirements.