Doing shots from shotgun shell glasses would be entirely raw fun. These four glasses replicate Winchester 12 gauge shot gun shells, including polished brass-look base and plated nickel "primer." How about a double barrel shotgun blast? Ever heard of a pump shotgun? These glasses could start a whole new round of shooters at the local watering hole.
Implications - When it comes to alcohol, people are always trying to come up with fun ways to consume it. Drinking games are usually the choice, but why stop there when you can add a bit of a playful element? Amusingly creative designs will always have a place in the market for consumers who want to be less serious and enhance the entertainment factor in their social lives.
1. Playful Drinkware - A trend towards amusingly creative drinkware designs that enhance the entertainment factor in social settings may arise.
2. Alcohol-related Games - A trend towards incorporating playful elements into alcohol-related games may emerge.
3. Replicas as Drinkware - A trend towards the use of replicas (such as shotgun shells) as drinkware for a fun and playful twist may gain popularity.
1. Barware Industry - The barware industry may find a disruptive opportunity in creating playful and creative designs for drinkware.
2. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry may find a disruptive opportunity in incorporating playful elements into their products, such as alcohol-related games.
3. Party Supply Industry - The party supply industry may find a disruptive opportunity in creating fun and unique drinkware for use in social settings.