For the August 2014 issue of Glamour magazine top photographer Will Davidson shot blonde bombshell Valentina Zelyaeva and scruffy male model Michiel Huisman together in the outback. These images capture the laid-back lifestyle of a couple roughing it out in the country.
The Glamour editorial, titled 'Field of Dreams,' captures a couple's life as the pair live out in the middle of nowhere on a rustic farm. Zelyaeva and Huisman pose together like a pair in love dressed up in various Western-themed garbs. As the couple rolls around on some hay, enjoys a reclusive picnic and gives each other piggy back rides it's clear to see these two are very much in love. Both models rock cowboy hats, fitted trousers and loose blouses that are ideal for the heat-stricken summer seasons.
Photographer Will Davidson Shoots Models in the Countryside for Glamour
1. Rustic Lifestyle - Opportunity for brands to cater to the growing demand for rustic and laid-back living.
2. Western-themed Fashion - Fashion industry can explore the Western aesthetic in their designs to attract a niche market.
3. Outdoor Romantic Escapes - Travel industry can develop tailored experiences for couples seeking romantic getaways in rural settings.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can incorporate Western-inspired elements into their collections to appeal to consumers looking for a rustic style.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for brands to offer rustic-themed home decor items to align with the growing trend of rustic living.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can create packages and accommodations that cater to couples seeking romantic escapes in natural and rural surroundings.