With its collection of unique apparel, the Wildfox S/S 2011 campaign is a tribute to rock and roll.
The shirts modelled in this campaign make the same clear bold statements that Wildfox Couture is known for. With the campaign incorporating a backstage partying vibe, the clothes featured have shapeless silhouettes and large screen-printed letters, such as the tee with "Mick, Keith, Ronnie, Charlie" on the front. This tee definitely adds a touch of rock and roll (for those who don't know, those names come from the band members of The Rolling Stones).
The models are all outfitted in ensembles that look considerably hipster, with top hats and high-waisted jeans. The Wildfox S/S 2011 campaign showcases hip fashions that would make for the perfect outfits for fashionable concert goers.
The Wildfox S/S 2011 Campaign is a Tribute to Rock and Roll
1. Unique Apparel - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating one-of-a-kind clothing designs.
2. Shapeless Silhouettes - Opportunity to disrupt traditional fashion norms by embracing non-conventional garment shapes.
3. Screen-printed Letters - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by using large, bold letters as a means of self-expression.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of unique apparel and shapeless silhouettes.
2. Music - The music industry can leverage the trend of screen-printed letters to create branded merchandise for bands and musicians.
3. Events - The events industry can integrate the trend of hipster fashion into concert experiences by curating outfits for fashionable concert goers.