This whoopie pie made out of cheese is the result of someone being unimpressed with the new Thug Kitchen cookbook. Created by The Vulgar Chef, who previously concocted such creations as peculiar poutine sushi and sandwich-stuffed sandwiches, the 100% Cheese Whoopie Pie was made to provide "something completely filthy" to eat.
Inspired by the superfluously cheesy sandwiches from DudeFoods, this cheesy dish is intentionally gross. Kyle Marcoux crafted it out of macaroni and cheese that is bound with a microwaved egg yolk. The middle of the sandwich is Easy Cheese right from the can. Described as "just an overload of cheese," the angry response to the Thug Kitchen recipes might not be something you want to try at home.
This Whoopie Pie From The Vulgar Chef is Only Made Out of Cheese
1. Cheese-based Desserts - The trend of creating desserts using cheese as the main ingredient provides a unique twist on classic sweet treats.
2. Outrageous Food Creations - The creation of over-the-top and unconventional food items like the 100% Cheese Whoopie Pie presents opportunities for novelty dining experiences.
3. Disruptive Recipe Responses - Unconventional and unconventional food creations can be developed as disruptive responses to existing recipes or cookbooks, generating buzz and attention.
1. Cheese Production - The demand for unique and inventive cheese-based desserts can drive innovation and growth in the cheese production industry.
2. Restaurant and Food Service - Restaurants and food services can capitalize on the trend of outrageous food creations by offering unique menu items that cater to novelty-seeking customers.
3. Cookbook Publishing - Cookbook publishers can explore the market for disruptive recipe responses by promoting innovative cookbooks that challenge traditional culinary expectations.