Though many restaurants are doubling down on their plant-based offerings, Bob Evans is making something special just for meat lovers with its new Whole Hog dish.
As you might have guessed from the pig-inspired name, the Whole Hog meal is heavy on pork products. The dish starts with two strips of crispy bacon, two sausage links, two hearty sausage patties, one slice of hickory-smoked ham, and two eggs cooked to order. As if the 80 grams of protein weren't enough, the meal also comes with one sweet hotcake, one slice of brioche French toast and your choice of crispy home fries or hash browns. In order words, the Whole Hog is the full range of American breakfast favorites.
Image Credit: Bob Evan's.
Bob Evan's New Whole Hog Dish is Made for Meat Lovers
1. Pork-heavy Breakfast Platters - Opportunity for restaurants to cater to meat lovers with indulgent pork-heavy breakfast dishes.
2. Plant-based Offerings - Growing trend of restaurants expanding their plant-based menu options to cater to vegetarian and vegan customers.
3. Protein-rich Meals - Increasing demand for high-protein meals that provide a substantial nutritional value.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurant industry has the opportunity to create innovative pork-heavy breakfast platters to attract meat-loving customers.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Food and beverage industry can explore creating plant-based alternatives for breakfast dishes to cater to the growing vegetarian and vegan market.
3. Health and Fitness Industry - Health and fitness industry can capitalize on the demand for protein-rich meals by offering convenient and nutritious options to support active lifestyles.