Clay masks are known for their detoxifying properties and usually associated with skincare but there's a new wave of clay-based hair care products that are emerging like the Dove Mineral Strengthens + White Clay Hair Mask. This new take on the traditional clay mask was created as a five-minute post-shampoo treatment to support dry and damaged hair with a shot of much-needed moisture. The treatment for fortifying hair against further damage and breakage is nourishing thanks to the benefits of white clay.
Like this clay-based hair treatment from Dove that was inspired by the white clay benefits found in skincare, many new products are being created based on hero skincare ingredients and their benefits.
Image Credit: Dove
Dove's White Clay Hair Mask is a Five-Minute Post-Shampoo Treatment
1. Clay-based Hair Masks - Clay-based hair masks are becoming increasingly popular as they provide much-needed moisture to dry and damaged hair.
2. Hero Skincare Based Hair Products - Hair products that are based on hero skincare ingredients are growing trend, such as Dove's Mineral Strengthens + White Clay Hair Mask.
3. Five-minute Post-shampoo Treatments - Quick and easy post-shampoo treatments like Dove's White Clay Hair Mask are gaining traction among busy consumers.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry is seeing an increase in demand for hair care products that use natural and effective ingredients like white clay.
2. Skincare - Skincare companies can expand their business by creating hair care products based on the benefits of hero skincare ingredients.
3. Consumer Goods - Quick and easy hair treatment products like Dove's White Clay Hair Mask may be an opportunity for consumer goods companies to cater to busy consumers' needs.