Hellmann's mayo partnered with the CUBOCC ad agency to create 'WhatsCook,' an experience that will connect users with chefs and expert cooking teams within a Whatsapp chat.
To get started, users are required to input their number on the WhatsCook website and from there, a scheduled appointment will be set up once it's established what a user needs help with. WhatsCook will be up and running until June 6th, with time slots in the afternoon and night.
What's great about the experience is that users can interact via chat, photos, videos and voice messages to get the most out of the cooking lesson. As well, there are no restrictions and users are free to request any kind of dish, no matter how simple or complex.
'WhatsCook Pairs' You with an Expert Chef in a Whatsapp Chat
1. Virtual Cooking Lessons - WhatsCook offers virtual cooking lessons through a Whatsapp chat with expert chefs.
2. Digital Culinary Experiences - The partnership between Hellmann's mayo and CUBOCC ad agency shows the rise of innovative digital culinary experiences.
3. Interactive Cooking Platforms - WhatsCook's use of chat, photos, videos, and voice messages allows for interactive and engaging cooking lessons.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore virtual cooking lessons as a new way to engage with customers and provide value-added experiences.
2. Digital Advertising - The digital advertising industry has opportunities to create innovative campaigns and partnerships centered around digital culinary experiences.
3. Technology and Communication - The technology and communication industry can further develop interactive platforms like WhatsCook to enhance virtual learning experiences in various domains.