The UWANT X100 wet-dry vacuum cleaner is a powerful piece of technology for the modern home to help inhabitants enjoy an easier cleaning experience each day. The vacuum maintains a wireless functionality to maximize its ability to be used anywhere around the house and features patented cleaning technology inside. This includes a double roller to handle both wet and dry messes along with hair cutting technology to prevent human and pet hair from clogging the system.
The UWANT X100 wet-dry vacuum cleaner has a 600ml water tank to make quick work of wet messes and easily mop flooring with one single swoop. The vacuum also features built-in HEPA filtration technology to prevent pollen, dust mites and other allergens from being blown back into the environment.
Image Credit: UWANT
The UWANT X100 Vacuum Cleaner Uses Patented Technology
1. Patented Cleaning Technology - Innovative cleaning technology that handles both wet and dry messes and prevents clogging presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the vacuum cleaner industry.
2. Wireless Functionality - The use of wireless technology for vacuum cleaners presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home appliances industry.
3. HEPA Filtration - The use of HEPA filtration technology in vacuum cleaners presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the air purification industry.
1. Vacuum Cleaner Industry - The vacuum cleaner industry can leverage patented cleaning technology to improve the functionality and efficiency of their products.
2. Home Appliances Industry - The use of wireless technology in vacuum cleaners presents an opportunity for home appliance manufacturers to create more versatile and convenient products.
3. Air Purification Industry - HEPA filtration technology in vacuum cleaners can be leveraged by the air purification industry to create more effective and efficient air purifiers.