We've seen all kinds of weird computer mice, but the latest mouse from SourcingMap might be the weirdest of all.
From an angle it looks like a mouse, but don't let its weird design fool you. It features two unique big eyeballs for right and left-click buttons. It also comes with a 1200dpi optical sensor that allows it to work on virtually any surface.
The piggy mouse is perfect for female geeks and children.
Implications - Businesses can benefit greatly from offering customers products that serve a functional purpose that is useful to them in their daily lives, but also provides an element of entertainment. Multi-purpose products are interesting to consumers due to the abundance of everyday products that have seemingly no individualizing factor to them.
The Piggy USB Mouse
1. Multi-purpose Products - Offering customers products that serve a functional purpose but also provide an element of entertainment can be an effective strategy.
2. Unique Design - Creating products with unique and eye-catching designs can attract consumers looking for something different.
3. Weird Computer Accessories - Innovating and creating weird and unconventional computer accessories can capture the attention of niche markets.
1. Computer Peripherals - The computer peripheral industry can explore new and unconventional designs to attract consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can offer multi-purpose products to cater to customers looking for both practicality and entertainment.
3. Toy and Entertainment - The toy and entertainment industry can expand into unconventional markets by creating fun computer accessories for children and geeks.