These weed pancakes are for people who want to get high at brunch. Or breakfast. Or any time, really, because pancakes are always a good idea.
From Grace Gutierrez, the lemon, poppy seed and cannabis pancakes add another dimension to the concept of 'wake and bake.' With 2 mg of THC per pancake, the meal is a much more gourmet and hearty take on edible marijuana. To make your own weed pancakes at home, you will need all-purpose flour, almond milk, baking powder, baking soda, eggs, finely ground cured cannabis, fresh strawberries, granulated sugar, greek yogurt, lemon juice, lemons, poppy seeds, salt and vanilla coconut oil or butter. You will also need a cheesecloth.
The recipe can also be found in the recently released Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook.
These Weed Pancakes Allow You To Wake and Bake With High-End Edibles
1. Gourmet Edible Marijuana - Opportunity for creating high-end edible marijuana products that offer a gourmet dining experience.
2. Brunch Cannabis Infusions - Potential for infusing cannabis into brunch recipes to create unique and elevated dining experiences.
3. DIY Cannabis Cooking - Growing interest in home cooking with cannabis, creating opportunities for DIY cannabis recipes and products.
1. Cannabis Edibles - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop high-quality, gourmet cannabis edibles that target the brunch and breakfast market.
2. Cookbook Publishing - Emerging market for cannabis-themed cookbooks, presenting opportunities for publishing companies and authors to cater to the cannabis-infused recipe trend.
3. Kitchenware and Cooking Supplies - Potential for the development of specialized kitchenware and cooking supplies designed specifically for cannabis-infused cooking and baking.