Wedding start-up Event Hollow created a free wedding planning hotline for couples planning their nuptials in Northern California who could use wedding planning advice or help. The hotline is helpful for connecting callers to Event Hollow's award-winning wedding planners for service recommendations, problem-solving or virtually anything in between. As Event Hollow Founder and CEO Jen Edmon says, "I want couples who are at any point in planning their wedding to know that they can call us with any wedding questions they have and we'll share what we know."
This hotline offers a peek into what Event Hollow will be introducing in just a few weeks—a curated online marketplace that helps to take the stress out of hunting for wedding vendors, getting pricing sorted out and arranging schedules. This first-of-its-kind wedding marketplace will make it possible for couples to discover, book and finance their wedding from just one site.
Event Hollow's Hotline Provides Wedding Planning Advice & Help
1. Wedding Planning Hotlines - More companies will develop free wedding planning hotlines as a way to connect with potential customers and offer personalized advice.
2. Curated Online Wedding Marketplaces - We can expect to see more online wedding marketplaces that offer a one-stop-shop for couples to discover, book and finance their wedding vendors and services.
3. Virtual Wedding Planning Services - Wedding planning services will continue to offer virtual consultations and problem-solving as a way to help couples plan their weddings from anywhere in the world.
1. Wedding Planning Services - Wedding planning services can benefit from offering free hotlines, as it provides a way to connect with potential customers and offer personalized advice while also building relationship and trust.
2. Online Marketplace Industry - Online marketplace companies can disrupt the traditional wedding vendor industry by offering a one-stop-shop for couples to find all of their wedding vendors and services in a curated platform.
3. Virtual Event Services - Companies that offer virtual event planning services can expand their offerings to include wedding planning, as more couples opt for virtual consultations and problem-solving as a way to plan their weddings from anywhere in the world.