Documenting your wedding is incredibly important, but getting wedding photographs done can also get extremely expensive.This bride however, decided to document her own wedding, taking photos of the entire day from her point of view. Surprisingly, the result is a deeply personal and touching collection of photographs that are far more meaningful than any studio could have created.
Liisa Luts didn't want her wedding to be remembered with the same standard poses and beauty shots normally done at weddings. Rather than getting an official photographer, the bride decided to do all the work herself, resulting in mirror selfies and candid closeups, all of which are tastefully done.
Luts' collection of personal wedding photographs may encourage other brides and grooms to try this cost-cutting, yet heartwarming method.
This Bride Beautifully Photographed Her Own Wedding Day
1. DIY Wedding Photography - The trend of couples documenting their own weddings to save money and create a personal touch.
2. Authentic Wedding Photography - The trend of shifting away from posed and staged wedding photography to more personal and genuine shots.
3. Candid Wedding Photography - The trend of capturing intimate and spontaneous moments during weddings rather than traditional posed shots.
1. Wedding Photography Industry - The industry may shift towards offering more cost-effective and personalized packages for couples who prefer less staged and more authentic photographs.
2. Photography Equipment Industry - The industry may see an uptick in sales of selfie stick-like devices and other gear that enable couples to take their own wedding photos.
3. Wedding Planning Industry - The industry may see a rise in demand for coordinators who specialize in DIY weddings and are familiar with self-documented techniques.