The Weber Traveler is an impossibly compact solution for avid campers and adventurers alike that will enable them to bring a piece of cooking equipment with them wherever they go. The barbecue comes as the brands second portable grill that maintains a very slim design when collapsed down to ensure it's as easy as possible to stow in a trunk and wheel between locations. The grill will open up to reveal a full 320-square-inches of cooking area to fit a wide range of fare including up to 15 burger patties at once, if desired.
The Weber Traveler works with a standard propane canister for fuel and is rated to deliver 13,000 BTUs per hour that will help it to quickly heat up for use in minutes.
The Weber Traveler Expands to Reveal a Full-Sized Cooking Area
1. Compact Camping Grills - Innovation opportunity for portable grills that can be easily stored and transported during outdoor adventures.
2. Slim Design Cookware - Innovation opportunity for creating cooking equipment with slim designs that enable easy transportation and storage.
3. Multi-functional Cookers - Innovation opportunity for creating cookers with multiple functionalities to accommodate the cooking needs of campers and adventurers.
1. Outdoor and Adventure Industry - The industry can create more camping equipment with collapsible features that enable easy transportation and storage during outdoor adventures.
2. Home Cooking Industry - The industry can produce more slim-designed cooking equipment suitable for small homes with limited kitchen space.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - The industry can create food packaging for camping that will be lightweight and easy to carry around during outdoor adventures.