While there have been a few wearable speakers introduced to the market in recent times, they are either not convenient to use or don't look good, which has prevented these products from taking off. The Necksound is a new wireless wearable speaker that aims to get around both of these problems.
Currently the subject of a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, the Necksound is specifically designed to be used while the user is indulging in some sort of exercise or physical activity. It allows you to either listen to music or indeed talk on the phone while engaged in physical activity, without requiring you to deal with the discomfort of sweaty headphones.
This innovative wearable speaker will appeal to anyone who is in the market for a product that helps them listen to music without dealing with intrusive headphones and cables.
This Wearable Speaker Lets You Enjoy Hands-Free Music and Chat
1. Wearable Speakers - The trend of wearable speakers continues to grow, with a focus on convenience and aesthetics.
2. Hands-free Technology - The demand for hands-free technology is driving the innovation of wearable speaker devices.
3. Wireless Audio - Wireless audio solutions are disrupting the traditional headphone market, providing an alternative for active individuals.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the growing demand for wearable speaker devices.
2. Fitness and Wellness - The fitness and wellness industry can benefit from incorporating wearable speaker technology into exercise routines and activities.
3. Mobile Communication - The mobile communication industry can explore opportunities to integrate wearable speaker technology for hands-free phone calls and audio experiences.