The Wealth of Knowledge wallet is a ruler, a metric converter and a money holder all in one.
For anyone who does not have any recollection whatsoever about what they learned in elementary math class, this wallet can be your cheat sheet. It will help you do your temperature conversions when you find yourself in different areas of North America. It will calculate the volume of the wardrobe you are looking to buy and place in the obscure corner in your bedroom. It will even make pesky fractions easier to handle by displaying a chart of what they are equal to in inches.
The Wealth of Knowledge wallet is made from Tyvek, which is water-resistant and was designed by Ryan Plumb for the 'That Should Be a Mighty Wallet' contest.
The Wealth of Knowledge Wallet Helps You Brush up on Your Math Skills
1. Multifunctional Wallets - The Wealth of Knowledge wallet combines functionality and convenience, paving the way for more innovative wallets that serve multiple purposes.
2. Practical Learning Tools - This wallet highlights the demand for everyday products that help users brush up on essential skills, creating opportunities for educational tools that seamlessly integrate into daily life.
3. Smart Materials - The use of water-resistant Tyvek in the Wealth of Knowledge wallet demonstrates the potential for smart materials in creating durable and versatile products.
1. Fashion Accessories - The integration of practical features with fashion accessories, like wallets, opens up new possibilities for brands to differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Education Technology - The success of the Wealth of Knowledge wallet highlights the potential for educational technology to bridge the gap between learning and everyday life.
3. Materials Science - The use of innovative materials like Tyvek in everyday products presents opportunities for materials science companies to develop more durable and functional solutions.