The 'We Belong To The Sea' DEW editorial graces the publication's #7 Fall/Winter 2012 Political issue. Dulcedo Models Alex B and Nikita star in a sea-punk-inspired image series lensed by photographer Andy Long Hoang.
The guys are dressed in outrageous designer pieces from the likes of ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Raf Simons and Bernhard Willhelm to name a few. From technicolored hair and beauty looks by Amal Afoussi to their androgynous wardrobe by stylist Tinashe Musara, the model duo prove they can pull off some of the most daring styles of today's generation.
The 'We Belong To The Sea' DEW fashion story embraces an eccentric raver aesthetic made popular by many music seapunk-obsessed stars including daring fashionistas Lady Gaga and Azealia Banks among others.
The 'We Belong To The Sea' DEW Portrait Series Embraces Color
1. Sea-punk Fashion - Opportunities to develop sustainable and avant-garde fashion lines with influences from sea-punk culture.
2. Androgynous Beauty - Innovations in makeup and grooming products that cater to customers seeking gender-neutral or androgynous looks.
3. Colorful Photography - Technologies for high-quality, vibrant and surreal portrait photography for marketing fashion, culture, and editorial shoots.
1. Fashion - Exploring the potential of sea-punk-inspired designs in mainstream and alternative fashion brands.
2. Beauty - Catering to the niche customer demand for androgynous and gender-neutral looks through unique products and services.
3. Photography - Developing techniques for producing high-quality, colorful and surreal portrait photography for creative industries.