The lovely and talented Mia Farrow has done what most of us cannot do. She decided that the situation or the devastation facing the people of Darfur is much more important than her eating.
Mia Farrow is an Ambassador of the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). In response to the Sudanese government expelling relief workers from the country and a seemingly careless world, Farrow will start a “WATER ONLY,” fast beginning on Monday.
At 64, Farrow is continuing to do what she is passionate about and so should the rest of us. Write to your elected officials and find out their position on the Darfur tragedies and what they’re planning on doing.
Kudos to Mia Farrow for sparking our interest.
Mia Farrow Wows To Go Without Food In Support of Darfur
1. Activist Fasting - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing new sustainable fasting solutions and technologies.
2. Humanitarian Activism - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in utilizing technology to raise awareness and mobilize support for humanitarian causes.
3. Political Engagement - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating platforms or tools that make it easier for individuals to engage with elected officials and advocate for social change.
1. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of nutritious and sustainable fasting food alternatives.
2. Technology and Social Media - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating social media campaigns and platforms that connect activists and amplify their message.
3. Government and Policy - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in leveraging data and technology to enhance transparency and accountability in political processes and decision-making.