Voova is known for offering a variety of laptop sleeves to cater to different devices and demographics, which is why it comes as no surprise that the brand is offering a larger-size and water-resistant laptop sleeve that is designed to offer consummate comfort and protection for your laptop.
The '17 to 17.3 inch Water-Resistant Laptop Sleeve Case' is more than capable of keeping water away from your sensitive device thanks to the use of waterproof Oxford sheathing. On the inside, soft fleece ensures that your laptop is snugly protected. What's more, this isn't merely a laptop sleeve but is also capable of functioning as a shoulder bag thanks to the inclusion of a removable shoulder strap that gives you yet another option for holding your laptop.
Despite this assortment of features, this water-resistant laptop sleeve is also surprisingly lightweight, making it ideal for busy commuter use.
Image Credit: Voova
This Water-Resistant Laptop Sleeve is Ultra-Reliable
1. Water-resistant Laptop Sleeves - The trend of creating water-resistant laptop sleeves that offer reliable protection and comfort for sensitive devices can be capitalized on by retailers.
2. Multi-functional Laptop Sleeves - The trend of designing laptop sleeves that serve as more than just a simple protective pouch, like doubling as a shoulder bag, offers opportunities for innovation from manufacturers.
3. Lightweight Laptop Sleeves - The trend of creating super lightweight laptop sleeves that cater to the on-the-go worker or student opens up opportunities for development by brands.
1. Online Retailers - Online retailers can capitalize on the trend of water-resistant and multi-functional laptop sleeves by offering them to a variety of demographics, like college students or professionals.
2. Consumer Electronics Manufacturers - Consumer electronics manufacturers can take advantage of the trend towards lightweight, water-resistant and multi-functional laptop sleeves by designing and producing their own line of protective cases for their devices.
3. Textile and Material Producers - Textile and material producers have the opportunity to develop more advanced materials that can be used in creating water-resistant and soft laptop sleeves that offer high-end performance and durability.