The SmartWatch 2 is the newest addition to the list of waterproof Sony products. It is also the first ever water-resistant smart watch in the market. Aside from this durable feature, this smart watch flaunts the longest lasting battery life of up to a week.
The SmartWatch 2 is basically a second screen for your Android device that is wearable on your wrist. Its screen detects sunlight and adjust its brightness accordingly, just as some smart phones do. It easily pairs and connects with the contents of your phone. It's charged by a standard USB cable.
The touchscreen face is now bigger and higher in resolution than ever before. Sony has made sure to craft a high-quality aluminium body. The straps are swappable and can be personalized, for more fun and stylish options.
Enjoy the Summer with This New Waterproof Sony SmartWatch 2
1. Waterproof Smartwatches - Opportunity for tech companies to innovate and improve the durability of smartwatches to be used in various outdoor activities.
2. Extended Battery Life - Opportunity for battery manufacturers to develop longer-lasting batteries for wearable devices like smartwatches.
3. Personalization - Opportunity for accessory manufacturers to create swappable straps and customizable designs for waterproof smartwatches.
1. Technology - Waterproof smartwatches are disrupting the wearable technology industry by introducing a new level of durability and convenience.
2. Consumer Electronics - Extended battery life technology in smartwatches is disrupting the consumer electronics industry by meeting the growing demand for longer-lasting wearables.
3. Fashion and Accessories - Personalization opportunities in waterproof smartwatches are creating a new market for fashionable and customizable wearable accessories.