Nothing is more refreshing than watermelon on a hot summer day, which is why fans will be thrilled to hear that Smoothie King has a new Watermelon X-Treme Smoothie. The brand has also announced the return of fan-favorite Hydration Watermelon Smoothie.
The brand new Watermelon X-Treme Smoothie combines fresh watermelon juice, strawberries, coconut water, dairy whey blend, and turbinado sugar. If you're looking for something with an extra boost of hydration, the Hydration Watermelon Smoothie combines watermelon juice, coconut water, and strawberries with the brand’s proprietary electrolyte blend. The addition of electrolytes makes the drink the perfect way to rehydrate after a sweat sesh or simply a hot day spend in the sun.
Both watermelon smoothies are available now from participating Smoothie King locations.
Image Credit: Smoothie King
Smoothie King Has a New Watermelon X-Treme Smoothie This Summer
1. Watermelon Juice Trend - There is a growing trend in the beverage industry for watermelon juice as the main ingredient in drinks.
2. Hydration Boost Trend - A trend in the health and wellness industry is to add electrolytes to drinks for an extra boost of hydration and energy.
3. Summer Beverage Trend - A trend in the food and beverage industry is to offer refreshing and hydrating drinks during the summer season.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry has an opportunity to incorporate watermelon juice into their product lines to meet the growing demand for refreshing and hydrating drinks.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can innovate by incorporating electrolytes into their products to provide an additional boost of hydration and energy to customers.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can take advantage of the summer beverage trend by offering refreshing watermelon-based drinks to their customers during the summer season.