88 Acres's Roasted Watermelon Seed Butter facilitates an experience for consumers that balances taste and nutrition. Retailing for $22.99 CAD, this product contains organic ingredients, including powdered sugar, expeller pressed sunflower oil, and sea salt. 88 Acres pays particular attention to the organic watermelon seeds as this is a key ingredient for the product and something that sets it apart from other offerings in this category.
The Watermelon Seed Butter boasts "seeds from the best-looking watermelons in the patch." Once acquired, 88 Acres roasts and blends these. In addition to being nutritious and subtly sweet, the product is free from gluten, soy, dairy, sesame, egg, fish, and shellfish, making for an interesting vegan butter substitute. 88 Acres also crafts this offering in a facility that is free of peanuts and tree nuts.
88 Acres Boasts an Accessible Product with Organic Ingredients
1. Organic Ingredients - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating new products with a focus on organic ingredients.
2. Vegan Butter Substitute - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing plant-based alternatives to traditional butter.
3. Allergen-free Options - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the production of allergen-free food products.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the food and beverage industry by creating new products with organic ingredients.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the health and wellness industry by developing vegan butter substitutes.
3. Specialty Foods - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the specialty foods industry by producing allergen-free options.