Sulapac, the Finnish bio-composite specialist, and Quadpack, the beauty packaging supplier, widen their packaging scope for brands looking to sustainably package cosmetics with water-based formulas. The cosmetic packaging specialists will add the newest 50ml jar to the line of Sulapac Nordic Collection by Quadpack.
This innovative packaging is possible due to Sulapac's new bio-based barrier solution. The patent-pending technology uses bio-based and biodegradable material. Its barrier technology securely stores water-based products such as skincare, haircare, lip care, men's grooming, moisturizers, and anti-aging treatments.
While the inner layer of the jar is made with the new barrier, the outer layer remains the same, with the line's well-known bio-composite material. Available in nine colors, the entire jar is biodegradable.
Image Credit: Premium Beauty News
Sulapac and Quadpack Unveil a Jar for Water-Based Formulas
1. Sustainable Cosmetic Packaging - Opportunities for brands to adopt eco-friendly packaging with innovative bio-composites and bio-based barriers
2. Water-based Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunities to create new water-based formulas for skincare, haircare, lip care, men's grooming, moisturizers, and anti-aging treatments
3. Bio-based Barrier Solutions - Innovative solutions for creating sustainable packaging designs using bio-based and biodegradable materials with patent-pending bio-based barrier technology
1. Beauty Packaging - Opportunities for beauty packaging suppliers to create eco-friendly and sustainable packaging solutions
2. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunities for cosmetic brands to create new water-based products to be packed in eco-friendly, bio-composite jars
3. Bio-composite Material - Innovative development for new eco-friendly and bio-composite packaging material for various industries besides cosmetics