Wataru Yoshida is a graphic design major at Tama Art University who seems to have taken a fancy to the inside of bodies. His appropriately-named series Body is comprised of hand-made illustrations creatively put together on a series of blank tees.
The designs by Wataru Yoshida combine human architecture with modern inspiration. When he was drawing them up, he was sure to use the finest lines possible to mimic how exact and minuscule some human body tissue is.
Wataru Yoshida Creates Avant-Garde Anatomical Apparel
1. Anatomical Apparel - The trend of creating avant-garde clothing that incorporates anatomical designs presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Graphic Design Fashion - The trend of combining graphic design with fashion opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the intersection of art and clothing.
3. Hand-made Illustrations - The trend of incorporating hand-made illustrations onto clothing offers disruptive innovation opportunities for artists and fashion designers to create unique and personalized garments.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation by incorporating anatomical designs into their apparel lines.
2. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can find opportunities for disruptive innovation in the intersection of graphic design and fashion, creating unique and artistic clothing designs.
3. Art - The art industry can embrace the trend of hand-made illustrations on clothing as a disruptive innovation opportunity to merge fine art and fashion.