The brainchild of renowned stylist and Vogue Australia fashion director Christine Centenera and fashion designer Josh Goot, Wardobe NYC is a curated web platform with a unique approach to high quality apparel.
The e-retailer's kit-inspired business models gives consumers a chance to invest in a premium wardrobe of 4 key pieces for $2500 or 8 pieces for $5000. These pieces are each considered essentials in any modern closet -- ranging from a basic white tee to a sleek black blazer.
Featuring curated wardrobe bundles for both men and women, Wardrobe NYC is based around the idea of function and versatility. Described as the "opposite of fashion," the e-retailer was inspired by founder Christine Centenera's lifestyle -- one which fuses having to look put together with the realities of traveling frequently. The result is a curated kit of everyday essentials that everyone can't live without, and that successfully take consumers from day to evening and from casual to professional settings.
Image Credit: Jackie Nickerson, Wardrobe NYC
Wardrobe NYC Introduces a Curated Approach to High Quality Clothes
1. Curated Apparel Bundles - Opportunity for e-retailers to offer consumers a chance to invest in a premium wardrobe curated with essentials for different lifestyles.
2. Function-first Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to design and market apparel with a focus on function and versatility.
3. Kit-inspired Business Models - Opportunity for e-retailers to develop kit-inspired business models and offer consumers a convenient shopping experience.
1. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can use a curated approach to fashion to differentiate themselves from competitors and add value for customers.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can innovate their designs and marketing strategies to appeal to consumers seeking functional and versatile apparel.
3. Travel - Travel companies can partner with e-retailers like Wardrobe NYC to offer curated apparel bundles that meet the specific needs of travelers.