If you have ever struggled to choose between having waffles or donuts for breakfast in the morning, these waffle donuts mean you never have to make that decision again (unless you want just one or the other). Created by Amy of the food blog Oh, Bite It!. the Krispy Creme waffles are made using a waffle iron.
It appears as though she simply placed the sugary glazed donuts inside and flattened them to make the grid-like waffle design. Once you have a stack of flattened waffle donuts, you add butter and syrup for an extremely unhealthy but supremely delicious morning meal. For bonus points you can add a side of bacon or top the super sweet flapjacks with whipped cream.
These Krispy Kreme Waffles Make for the Sweetest Breakfast of All Time
1. Hybrid Food - Creating unique hybrid foods that combine multiple popular dishes opens up opportunities for novel flavor experiences and increased customer interest.
2. Creative Breakfast - Innovating breakfast options by combining traditional favorites, like waffles and donuts, allows for exciting and Instagram-worthy morning meals.
3. Indulgent Comfort Food - Developing excessively rich and indulgent comfort foods can attract customers seeking indulgence and unique culinary experiences.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore the creation of hybrid food products to captivate consumers and stay ahead in a competitive market.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, cafes, and restaurants can incorporate creative breakfast items on their menus to enhance customer experiences and generate brand loyalty through unique offerings.
3. Fusion Cuisine - Fusion cuisine establishments can take inspiration from hybrid food trends to craft innovative dishes that blend different culinary traditions and flavors, appealing to adventurous diners.