VRrOOm, a leading VR company renowned for its XR Music Video Fest in 2019, recently announced the launch of its six-degrees of freedom social VR platform, dubbed '6-DoF.' Users can choose an avatar and enter a virtual space such as a festival, concert hall, or museum to interact with others in real-time. It includes a real-time photo-realistic representation for a fully immersive experience and the cutting-edge platform will also offer VRChat Live (which has over 7,000 users at any given time) to allow multiple users to participate in live events.
The first event planned for the platform is an interactive hip-hop battle with participants from around the globe. Currently, the 6-DoF platform is in its prototype form and will be showcased during the UniFrance Rendez-Vous -- a B2B service for festivals and institutions alike.
Image Credit: VRrOOm
French VR Company VRrOOm Launched a Multifaceted Social VR Platform
1. Social VR Platforms - Opportunity for businesses to create virtual events and conferences in photo-realistic representation for a fully immersive experience.
2. 6 Degrees of Freedom (6-dof) - Opportunity to create six-degrees of freedom social VR platforms where users can interact with others in real-time for events in a virtual space such as a festival or a museum.
3. VR Music Festivals - Opportunity to create advanced VR music festivals that provide an immersive experience for participants without the need for physical attendance.
1. Entertainment - The opportunity for entertainment businesses to create virtual concerts, live events, and movie screenings in immersive environments.
2. Education - The opportunity for educational institutions to create virtual field trips, tours, and events for students to experience in a fully immersive virtual environment.
3. Corporate - The opportunity for corporations to create virtual conferences, meetings, and team-building events that allow remote workers to connect and collaborate in a realistic and fully immersive space.