With a gigantic federal election in the United States only months away, politicians and public advocacy groups alike are doing whatever they can to get out the vote, and Voteplz is an online service that makes voting simple.
The Voteplz website checks whether its users are registered to vote and if they aren't, it is able to register them directly within the platform. Beyond registry, Voteplz helps US citizens to receive mail-in ballots if they are out of the country or unable to make it to the polls on voting day. It also provides practical services like a map and directions to the nearest polling stations and even a mailing service that will send documents and pre-paid postage to those who don't have printers.
'Voteplz' is a Website That Makes Voting in the US Easy
1. Online Voting Assistance - As online voting becomes more prevalent, there will be opportunities to further develop online platforms that help citizens register to vote, receive mail-in ballots, and find polling stations.
2. Election Technology - The use of technology to aid in elections, such as online voter assistance and electronic voting machines, continues to grow and will disrupt traditional voting methods.
3. Voter Engagement - As voting organizations and advocacy groups strive to increase voter turnout, innovative solutions like Voteplz will continue to emerge to make voting more accessible and convenient for citizens.
1. Government - Governments around the world could benefit from working with technology companies to develop and implement more convenient and accessible voting methods and increase civic engagement.
2. Technology - The tech industry has an opportunity to create more innovative voting platforms that make use of new and emerging technologies like blockchain and AI to increase efficiency, security, and accessibility.
3. Civic Engagement - Non-profit organizations and advocacy groups focused on increasing civic engagement can partner with technology companies to develop and promote voter assistance tools like Voteplz to make voting more accessible and convenient for citizens.