Naunce’s new voice ads technology kind of reminds me of Siri on iPhones. However, it has been designed to function as an advertising tool. The user can vocally ask a question such as “should I buy that ring?” to the voice ad and get an eight ball or a flip coin answer that integrates a relevant product information in their response.
The technology is superb in theory. It lets brands communicate with consumers back and forth and directly. If the advertisements are relevant enough, the conversion rates can be seriously influenced.
This is a powerful platform with an effect that will be parallel to the quality of the advertiser’s use in terms of content relevancy, timing and scripting.
Naunce’s Vocalized Ads Lets Consumers Interact with the Brand Vocally
1. Voice-activated Advertising - Implementing voice technology in advertising allows for interactive brand-consumer communication and potential higher conversion rates.
2. Interactive Response Ads - Using voice ads that provide interactive responses, such as eight ball or flip coin answers, can engage consumers and integrate relevant product information.
3. Direct Brand-consumer Communication - Enabling direct communication between brands and consumers through voice ads creates opportunities for personalized marketing and enhanced brand-consumer relationships.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage voice-activated ads to create engaging and interactive brand experiences for consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics - Integrating voice ad technology into consumer electronics devices, such as smart speakers or smartphones, can enhance the user experience and offer new advertising channels.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can utilize voice ads to provide personalized product recommendations and assist shoppers in making purchase decisions.