Patrycja Gardygajlo looks likes a modern-day Pocahontas in the recently released Vogue Turkey May 2014 issue. She was shot by popular fashion photographer Emre Guven, accompanying stunning mountain landscapes.
Patrycja dons tribal-infused fashions in every photo; she wears Aztec-printed sweaters, rompers and skirts along with fringe-full dresses and vests. The stylist Naz Bileydi made sure she was draped in layers and accessorized with chunky, beaded jewelry. Her hair on the other hand, is more simplified; it's pulled back in two thick braids, which gives off a Katniss-like, warrior vibe.
The tribal-clad model's look could not look complete without her strong-stance poses. She posed fiercely on rock formations above gorgeous, mountainous plains and is also pictured standing within the mountain's cavernous inlets.
Patrycja Gardygajlo Graces the Pages of Vogue Turkey May 2014
1. Tribal Fashion - The trend of incorporating tribal elements, such as Aztec prints and beaded jewelry, into fashion.
2. Nature-inspired Photography - The trend of using natural landscapes, such as mountainous plains, as a backdrop for fashion shoots.
3. Warrior-inspired Beauty - The trend of featuring hairstyles, such as thick braids, that give off a fierce warrior-like vibe.
1. Fashion - Incorporating tribal elements into fashion can disrupt traditional fashion design and bring a bold and unique aesthetic to the industry.
2. Photography - Using natural landscapes as a backdrop for fashion shoots can disrupt the traditional studio setting and bring a more organic and authentic feel to the industry.
3. Beauty - Creating hairstyles that give off a fierce warrior-like vibe can disrupt traditional beauty standards and bring a bold and empowering message to the industry.