The Vogue Turkey June 2013 cover shoot is exotic and sexy, both of which are due in large part to the use of animal prints and curve-hugging bodysuits. Of course, for the actual cover, the magazine has chosen to go with a deeply plunging bodysuit that will make both men and women feel the heat of summer before it officially arrives.
Shot by photographer Miguel Reveriego, the Vogue Turkey June 2013 cover shoot stars top model Karlie Kloss. The brunette beauty was outfitted by fashion editor Katie Mossman, who paired the skin-revealing bodysuits with long jackets that are far from appropriate for the increasingly warm weather.
The looks featured in the Vogue Turkey June 2013 cover shoot were perfected by hairstylist Diego Da Silva and makeup artist Kristin Gallegos.
The Vogue Turkey June 2013 Issue Stars Model Karlie Kloss
1. Animal-print Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable materials and technologies to create eco-friendly animal-print fashion.
2. Curve-hugging Bodysuits - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop bodysuits with adjustable features for a customizable fit and improved comfort.
3. Exotic Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate augmented reality and interactive elements into fashion photography to enhance viewer engagement.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of 3D printing technology to create intricate animal-print designs in fashion.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative ways to create animal-print patterns using sustainable and cruelty-free alternatives.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize drone photography techniques to capture stunning aerial shots in fashion editorials.