The Vogue Taiwan May 2014 editorial shows people that pretty blooms aren't always so innocent and delicate. Instead, they can be given an edginess as portrayed in this photoshoot. Paired with fiercely vibrant eyeshadows courtesy of makeup artist Stevie Huynh, boldly colorful coifs by hair stylist Shlomi Mor and an eclectic range of futuristic fashion by stylist Jen Patryn, the floral accents make quite the statement.
Titled 'Flower Bomb,' the Vogue Taiwan May 2014 editorial was shot in studio by photographer Yossi Michaeli. It stars model Ragnhild Jevne. The versatile beauty is clad in stunning outfits from the likes of Balenciaga, Prabal Gurung and John Galliano that include an embroidered denim shirt and cutout green gown.
The Vogue Taiwan May 2014 Photoshoot Stars Model Ragnhild Jevne
1. Edgy Florals - There is an opportunity for makeup and hair product companies to launch lines that cater to the edgier and alternative aspect of floral-themed fashion.
2. Futuristic Fashion - Designers can explore incorporating futuristic elements into their fashion lines for a unique and cutting-edge aesthetic.
3. Eclectic Styling - Personal stylists could introduce eclectic styling which brings together patterns and styles from different eras to create a fresh, modern look.
1. Fashion - Designers can take floral patterns and transform them into edgy and futuristic fashion pieces.
2. Makeup - Makeup product companies can launch bold and unique makeup collections that complement edgy floral fashion trends.
3. Hair Styling - Hair stylists can experiment with bold hair colors and avant-garde haircuts to complement edgy floral fashion trends.