Vogue Paris and Kate Moss team up yet again for another cover and photo spread in the October 2009 issue. Fashion photography duo and Vogue Paris stalwarts Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin captured the British supermodel in black and white.
If you’ve seen any recent paparazzi shots of the fashion icon you might think that Kate Moss is starting to show her age or that her wild lifestyle is catching up with her but thanks to makeup, Photoshop and fashion director Emmanuelle Alt’s styling, the Vogue Paris and Kate Moss editorial is both elegant and hard-edged.
Kate Moss Graces the October Cover of Vogue Paris
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in the development of advanced techniques and technologies for capturing unique and visually striking fashion photography.
2. Digital Retouching - Opportunities for disruptive innovation exist in the creation of advanced retouching software and techniques that can enhance and transform images in new and innovative ways.
3. Iconic Celebrities - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in creating new ways to engage and captivate consumers through collaborations with iconic celebrities like Kate Moss.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace disruptive innovation by incorporating technological advancements in photography and image editing to create fresh and compelling visual content.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation in the beauty industry can involve developing innovative makeup products and techniques that enhance and transform features to achieve desired looks as seen in the Vogue Paris and Kate Moss editorial.
3. Media & Entertainment - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in the media and entertainment industry lie in creating unique and captivating content through collaborations with iconic celebrities and the use of cutting-edge photography and image editing technologies.